Thursday, May 28, 2009

Praise be to God, the Exams Are Over!

Shout for joy!!!

1. Alhamdulillah. Syukur ke hadirat Allah. At 2.oo noon today, Thursday of 28th of May, the mid-year examinations are behind us all. The last paper done was Physics.

2. Tears and cries of joy surrounded the class. There were also some laughter in the background.

3. Peers were seen hugging each other, releasing the joy in their hearts. A mid-year exam well done, I suppose.

4. Thanks be to all teachers, and classmates, for making this exam one hell of a wake-up call for the majority of us.

5. Why do I say this? Well, the tests were quite hard, very very time-consuming, and boring. This is a very realistic simulation of what the actual SPM come November will be like, I guess.

6. Some subjects, turned out ok, great even, while others (I don't want to say here, errrm*add maths*), well, lets just say there's HUGE room for improvement for most of us.

7. And finally, with a guy in my class singing Sudirman's Merdeka song, we are all free from the horror and insanity of two weeks of mid-year exams.

8. I just hate formal exams. I mean you go to school, for 8 hours, doing exams. For two straight weeks. Two straight weeks of brain-melting exams. Two straight weeks of not learning anything new.

9. The reality just makes me sick. Just some of the flaws in the modern education system.


10. Just forget about what you just read. I was only reflecting upon my life. Be on the bright side of things.

11. The Axiom wishes all a good two weeks of rest. Stay healthy. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment