Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Student

1. Right. Ok. Now let's explore the inner workings of my friend, Amzar's mind, through his piece of sketch, done today in class, during Bahasa Melayu period.

2. I asked Amzar to lend me his BM exercise book, to scan his artwork. He agreed. So here it is.



3. It's a drawing of a guy. A student, I think. Who was on his mind when he drew this, god knows. I wonder... I leave that to your judging. It looks like he's wearing standard school uniform, has terrifyingly long hair, and his face creeps me out.


4. What's cool about Amzar's drawing of the student is that it was drawn directly after copying the teacher's notes (syair) on the white board. As said, this piece of art was scanned directly from his exercise book. I tell you, this guy can get really inspired, at the most unexpected times.

5. I love random art. This is an example of random art done by my classmate. Totally random and inspired. Oh, Hanif also added some details on the guy's pants. Thanks...

6. You can tell what someone is thinking about at a point in time through random art. That's the cool thing about random art.

7. Thanks, Amzar. Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it. Good night people. Assalamualaikum.

1 comment: