Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mechanical Engineering (ME) @ Universiti Teknologi Petronas

I am so happy and relieved to inform you that I have received an offer from Universiti Teknologi Petronas to continue my studies in the UTP Engineering Foundation Programme, in Mechanical Engineering.

I received an e-mail from UTP a few days ago informing me about this. I can safely say that I will be registering for the Foundation programme this coming 16th January 2010, at the Tronoh campus. The Engineering Foundation at UTP is a 1-year crash course that preps you up on all things engineering, so that you are able to tackle smoothly the engineering degree that is to come after completing the foundation, which, in my case, is Mechanical Engineering.

Let this post be a token of gratitude and thanks to parents, teachers, and friends. Things are possible and meaningful only because of support and encouragement. It is with this gratitude in mind that I will continue with the foundation at UTP:-) Also, a million thanks to Cikgu Anisah, for all the required signatures put down on my documents:-) When I came to pick the papers up from cikgu's office that day, you were not there, and I entered your room without permission as I was in a hurry. I left a note on your table. I hope you got that...

So I'm going to Tronoh. That dosen't mean that the Axiom will stop running... I will continue to post from Tronoh, bringing you the latest updates, right here on the Axiom. Remember, the Axiom will never die. Count on that.

3 comments:

  1. Great... do something different in this field

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alvin... sure, I'll make a difference. Innovation is the key to development. Also, I won't give in to corruption. Thanks for the advice:p

    ReplyDelete