Friday, October 7, 2011

Lazy Evenings...

Pretty ordinary evening... What better way to take my mind off a few things, relax after a tiring day, than to get some fresh air? Took the bike out for a spin 'round the neighbourhood... nice weather; grey and cool... just the way I like it... 

whizzed past my old school, and found the gate open, so whattheheck? 

It was rather pleasant... It's been 10 years, you know, since I last stepped foot into this place... God, where has all the time gone? 

the memories... it all suddenly came back... it was an unplanned personal moment of reflection, upon who I am, where it all began... where I am heading now... It was surreal... 


Awesome sunset by the field..


1999...

dah ada pondok pak gad.. :)


dulu ada sukaneka kat sini...

cikgu Zarina used to park her scooter back here...


the old parking spot...

still standing... dulu dalam kolam tu ada tortoise... :)

God, standard 1... ~

Used to run around these blocks all recess.. :D

Dulu dok main tiang ngan Alia kat sni.. :D

Bilik guru... tak berubah...

the good 'ol V-stairs...

Makmal komputer yang tak sempat rasa,
sebab pindah skolah, sebab result terok, sebab main banyak..
haha :D

Assembly ground...

Bila nak siap nii...??


Suddenly my mind took me back to when I was in Form 4, back in Kolej, during the Centenary Celebrations... Dr. M dropped by, and while he was touring the in-class exhibitions, I was fortunate enough to be near him at that moment, and I overheard him saying to Dr. Hasmah... "This used to be my class, you know.." And I was all like.. "holy shit, this was his class, back then.. where he used to sit and read and learn..." his classroom... 

I could imagine how all the old memories flood our minds, when we revisit our yesterdays... only when we accept our past, can we embrace our future...

and, God knows, someday, a long time from now, I'll be the one, walking by my old classroom, saying to that special someone beside me, "this used to be my class, you know.." .. 

Because I can achieve anything I set my mind to;


No comments:

Post a Comment