Friday, October 21, 2011

Bella Macchina

The Alfa Romeo 4C Concept, from every desirable angle. Rolling art.

I'm an engineering student, and the tendency to spend a reasonable amount of time with a scientific calculator, is inevitable. And what do I have stuck on the back of the good ol' calculator..? An Alfa Romeo, of course... stuck on there since 2009.. and will be absolutely perfect parked beside a quicksilver 911 in the climate-controlled garage... :)

You see, it's on the 'cars to own before I die' list... No matter how many times I update the list, I'll never cancel off the Alfa and the 911.. God-willing, if it's not too much to ask... :)



Because I think I have some petrol running in my veins..

2 comments:

  1. haa thats the reason you are like so horny with the smell of petrol! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's why I smell like RON97 when I skip shower...

    ReplyDelete