Friday, April 29, 2011

F(whichever way you want it) Friday

Fridays have never been this mundane... a new level of boredom has been achieved... kudos...

Last day of lectures for this semester, well spent (HAHA).

Wrapping up our research paper after Friday prayers... Thanks Haizeer, Paqa, Daus... and my deepest apologies for any sort of 'kekurangan' throughout our working days... and I apologize too for any unmet expectations here and there... I'm not the most formal guy in the world...

Went for a jog... a proper one, mind you (no offence, ;-) ) found out that in the same amount of time that you can spend lying in bed, listening to 5 songs, you can jog a full lap around the UTP ring road... figures...

Best jogging track ever, the UTP ring road... you get the smell of the forest as you jog along... simple pleasures of campus life :)

But still, something's missing... not sure how to put it... that oh so elusive human touch... I feel like a robot, pounding the tarmac, earphone-in-right-ear, for 30+ minutes... no jogging buddy... :)

Most people are going back home for the study week... but I'm stuck here, stumped with boredom with my naturally compatible roommate, Ace... It's not a bad thing, mind you... I'll spend my study week studying, thanks very much... ;-) Although I must admit, that though my hands and feet are in campus... my heart lies... with someone else... well not literally, of course... poetically speaking... -_-
Glad you're home, homesick-cured :)

I shall retreat to the comfort of studying, for knowledge is power, and a form of love towards God and humanity (Ahmad, 2011).

Because campus life is as grand as it gets... (cue sarcasm)

1 comment: