Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whoa...


Whoa, it's covered in 10 inches of dust...

*blows off dust, specks flying everywhere*
*opens lid*

Whoa, it's very dusty in here...

*blows again*
*dust comes flying into eyes, mouth, and hair*
*cough*

Of course, it's been quite a while...

I kept my dreams, ambitions, aspirations, and passion inside this safe, secure, but risky place;

I preserved my line of thought, natural style of thinking and writing, and everything that I believe in and stand for inside this everlasting, but fragile space;

I hid the things that I appreciate most dearly in the open;

And now, everything is covered in thick dust...

It's cleaning time.

However dusty life might get, it is a noble virtue to constantly wipe things out, keep the vision clear, the dream alive, and the spirit burning, and finally strive towards everything there is to achieve in a world where the only limits and constraints are the ones that you yourself had set.

Time adds to the layers of dust, but it will never change the dream that has never failed to keep me going strong in the endeavours that define who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment