Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chen Shu-Chu



What do you do when bapak, mak, and adek show up one fine Saturday afternoon, bearing top secret (recipe) rich moist chocolate cake, 5 days before B-day? Hold a pre-18 block party, of course... just kidding;

Really, honestly, I was totally caught off-guard. Leave it to family to pull off a heart-warming, meaningful surprise... thanks a million; 5 days early?? Awkward...and flattered :*)

GT5, admittedly, was kind of expected, and I'm not sure why (main la dulu, adek), but what's more surprising, and deeply touching (in a manly, non-emotional kind of way) is a part of Top Gear history... wow, this one I never saw coming...I'll love this book to death;

The cookies were a nice touch, too :)

*Sigh... Growing old(er) at home away from home... family came by and made it perfect :)
Wish I was at real home on the 23rd... can I come back next weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment