Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dubai Motor Show Experience

























I would have given many things to be in my brother's shoes, including my pants. He went to Dubai, while I went to Tronoh. He attended the Dubai Motor Show, in Dubai, while I went hungry in the middle of the night at Tronoh.

No, no, I'm not complaining about Tronoh. I had a good time there. I would not have given up the opportunity to visit the Petronas campus and attend the interview for anything. but, to give up a chance to attend a motor show in Dubai is , to me, feels a little bit like being hit hard in the head; pain, anger sadness, and confusion.

Anyways, before he went to Dubai, I bestowed a mission upon my brother. I asked him to create an opportunity to go to the Motor Show; maybe skip a few things on the tour schedule, and if he gets the green light to attend the Motor Show, I asked him to snap as many pics as possible of what he deemed worthy and significant.

Everything at the Dubai Motor Show is worthy and significant.

My brother attended the Motor Show, and brought to me live pics from the Motor Show. It was awesome. God bless my brother for his efforts.
What I can say my brother saw at the Dubai Motor Show is a representation of the international automotive scene. There was almost every new car recently launched at the show. A few examples would be the Mercedes SLS AMG, the Aston Martin Rapide, the Ford Mustang GT, the Audi TT RS, BMW 5-GT, and many more. There was even a unique display of not 1, but 3 special editions of the Bugatti Veyron for viewing pleasure.

My brother is a lucky man. He had viewed a collection of the world's latest and greatest cars; sports cars and GTs of the highest degree. God knows when the SLS, or Rapide, or whatever, will reach Malaysian shores.

Right above is just a few of the moments that my brother captured during the Dubai Motor Show; enjoy. Thank him for the shots, but don't punish him for the picture quality...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, ReidLanza.
    Thank you for dropping by The Axiom.
    I am very sorry to tell you that I cannot understand Chinese. And it can be hard for me to find someone to translate your comment for me to understand. So I would really appreciate it if you could translate it to English for me. Thanks. By the way, where do you live?

    ReplyDelete