Monday, October 26, 2009

Mercedes SLS; The Gullwing


At first I thought it was ugly. But, as time goes on, it started to look decent. Now, I can't take my eyes of of it. It's my new desktop wallpaper. When you say something grows on you, it refers to a situation wherein the first impressions didn't even catch your attention, but, as time passes, you take more notice of the thing, and you cannot help but appreciate what you missed in the beginning. Like, for example, you think a car looked like a dead frog when you first saw it, but eventually, you start liking the car, for reasons 'unexplainable'.

This car grew on me.

I don't know where to point. Maybe it's the doors, or the sharp grille. Probably the retro 50s design cues of the benz sl300. But definitely, the overall shape is brilliant.

The engine...hell big. 6.3 litres churning out 571 horses. I'm not really a horses counter. I believe perfection lies in the overall package of the car. But horses do help. Big engine plus lightweight plus grip plus unique styling equals Mercedes SLS AMG. The end.

Man, Jalil, I really don't get why you despise the looks of the SLS, you anti-Mercedes, BMW biased *******:P

Anyways, click the link http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/11/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-mercedes-sls-amg/ to read a little more about the SLS AMG and view the picture gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment