Friday, August 19, 2011

Hail the New 911










Since I was 15, the grand plan was, and still is, to own a 911, at some point in life. Now, four years into the dream, the plan has never been more clearer...

Even before I was certain that engineering was the way to go (the original, naive aim was to settle for an Industrial/automotive design degree (= ), I knew full well that this car's steering wheel was destined for my hands, at all costs, someday...

Sure, I'd work my butt off for a 911... call me materialistic, but this is all I ask for. Nothing else... Yeah, the girl can wait ;-)

Hail the new-generation 911; the definition of sports car; an icon, forever chasing perfection, because there's always something to improve...

Because there's always something to improve...

No comments:

Post a Comment