Tuesday, March 22, 2011

IC - Identity Crisis, and a Whole Bunch of Projects


My identity crisis ended at 4.12 p.m today, after I regained what was rightfully my citizenship...

I owe my identity to one Mr. Hj. Muhammad Mustaqim bin Mustafa... thanks a million for helping me get back my magic numbers...

I thoroughly enjoyed our projects today... all three of them :) Totally epic... we should do this more often :) Really... project CI was unexpectedly a blast... :)

Not to forget, thanks a lot for being more than a friend... Thanks for being my first ever customer :D If ever you feel a thirst coming, you know where to find me :)

*Last week was such a week gone by... damn packed... even my weekend was blatantly stolen... but I don't mind... kinda fun... lame, but fun, in a weird, heart-warming kinda way... it feels good to work in a team;

** also, to one certain bestfriend... no need to bold and italic... haihs... I can read. laaa.. even between the lines...

Because there is no I in TEAM;

1 comment: