Monday, January 17, 2011

Cinquecento

Wow... oooookay... hmmmmm... never really thought the Axiom would be nearing the the significant three digits soon, let alone still exist as my own personal remnants of thought in cyberspace after nearly two odd years of its birth (will turn two this coming March)... Always imagined, and said, that the Axiom would last forever, but last time I checked, forever meant ‘until I have something better to do’...


I guess the Axiom should live on forever, for is there any other way to express what’s inside this lonely, young, but ever joyful heart? You know I rarely talk (well, talk is cheap)... always liked the saying ‘silence is wisdom’... so I’ll stick to the sound of silence (*pun intended). For all the times I sit quietly by myself, deep in thought (hahahh ^^), serious-faced (or study-face, as some people call it), not even a hint of smile, don’t take me as being selfish, or arrogant... It’s just how I do... It’s my credo, my character, my nature... what makes me, me... and not even you (yes, you) can change that... bottom-line, I’ll talk when I have something to say, and I know when I have something or nothing to say... because it’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away... :-)

Back to reality, I’ve taken a new liking for the original 1957 Fiat 500... been driving it around GT5 tracks for the entire evening... I have to say the minimalist design, the simplistic and purposeful look and feel of the car, the curves, and those irresistible, round headlights (I’m a sucker for round headlights) have found a way into the inner depths of my heart. Want. One. Anybody happening to read this by chance, and incidentally having a 500 at hand to sell, please give me a call. We’ll talk at your favourite place.

What else? Learnt a new word today... ‘sartorial’... I like the sound of the word, how it rolls on my tongue when I say it...

Yes, I’m at home now, which means the universe is once again vibrating at its natural frequency... Well, hello there... how nice it is to be around you again, mon cheri ^^

Typical Luqman... letting it all out with a blurb on everything, yet nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment