Saturday, June 5, 2010

Boring? There's Always the Gym...

It was a Wenesday night, with nothin' to do.

Then, suddenly, the gym sprang into mind...

'What the heck', I thought...It really was a slow night.

And so we walked, and walked, and walked, until we reached a building that looks like a mesh between an office block and an industrial building; the co-curricular block.

We've got a pretty decent gym. It aint great, but I'm no gym junkie...Suits me just fine.

Sweated my pants off that night. I tell ya, 2 hours in the gym maketh a man. Ended up liking it. Good way of spending a goddamn boring weeknight.

Woke up next morning feeling like jelly, but ready for class, nonetheless.

Now how's that for street talking?


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Alvin!
    Saw your photo with the Gold Medal...
    Nice, man :)
    Wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i'm the medal-stealer...
    But don't worry,your presence was felt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say that like i'm a ghost or something
    'your presence was felt...' lol :D
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete