Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back From the Jungle

If I could recall clearly, I've been away from at least three things. I've been away from home; I've been away from family...one more thing. What is it? It's on the tip of my tongue...Yes; I've been away from this blog.

Well, I'm at home now. Been studying my head off in the middle of a jungle in a disclosed secret location called Tronoh. I've been through two mind-squeezing tests and one major exam. I have learned a year's worth of Physics, Chemistry, and Advanced Maths, all in the span of roughly four months. But all that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm home now. Home sweet home.

Alhamdulillah.

Sometimes, in life, there comes a time when you have to sacrifice what you like the most, in order to gain something else, for the greater good. I had to sacrifice caring for this blog in order to gain the time needed to concentrate on my studies.

Take your eyes of the thick books, and you're sure to get lost in a sea of equations, formulas, laws, concepts... I had to unlearn what I have learned in high school, keep my mind open to new ideas and concepts, and accept new knowledge that is alien and previously unimaginable to my logic.

So I put The Axiom on hold.

Since I'm officially on a week-long holiday starting today, its best I spend this week that I've got wisely; revise studies, keep up with the real world, keep up with mates in Alor Star, keep this blog fresh. What else?

I hope you remember that the Axiom will never die, no matter what happens. You see? Even after 3 months flat without any new updates, the Axiom can manage to come back to life again...

To Ikwan; sorry lama tak update blog. Tiap-tiap kali hang bukak, mesti ada gambar api dok menyala tu, kan? Aku mula update balik. Banyak cerita untuk dikongsi, banyak rahsia untuk dibongkar...

To Alvin; finally able to read your advancements in life in your blog. Wow, you got Bank Negara Scholarship Interview! Congratulations. Enjoyed reading your experience. You wrote it very nicely. What other interviews you went to? I hear you're teaching drama now with Dickson:)

To Lee Jia Jing; Hi, Jia Jing. Thank you for adding my blog to your list of blogs. Nice blog. Long time no see...

Since I've been away in the jungle, a lot has happened in the local and international automotive scene. A few F1 races had also passed by this year. Looks like Jenson Button's poised to take the title this year, if he keeps his current pace. He's got the car, and he's got the skills.

With this post, consider new life breathed into the Axiom, with plenty of updates coming your way, from the lessons in UTP lecture halls, to the advancements in the automotive industry, and also a certain conspiracy in UTP among January 2010 Foundation students.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. haha...akhirnya...ada gak gmbaq len selain gmbaq apii..

    ReplyDelete