Thursday, March 19, 2009

This Year is SPM Year...

1. Hello! Welcome to my new blog.

2. My name is Luqman Rohaizat.

3. I'm 17-years old, I live in Alor Setar, Kedah, and I go to Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid.

4. I love my school, I love my friends, and I love my simple life.

5. This is my first ever post, in my first ever blog.

6. This is also a faint reminder to all my friends, and everybody out there, basically all Form 5 students this year, that we will be taking the SPM examinations this year, 2009. This is our year.

7. All I want to say is, friends, please think about and realize the importance of this major public exam, and give it your absolute best, if you want to acieve good results. Please don't jeopardize your future, just for the sake of having fun in current times. You've had your time in Form 4, so now, grow up and get ready.

8. Bersusah - payah dahulu, bersenang - senanglah kemudian...

9. No matter where you are, no matter how many 'A's you're aiming for, I wish you all good luck for SPM. Insyaallah.

10. Friends, I hope you get the message. I apologize for any mistakes or wrong-doings. I'm just a man.

11. I must admit that this blogging thing is kinda fun... hehe

12. Thank you, and good night. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment